Minor changes have been made to the layout, consistent with the Zipfusion self-extractor.
- Main dialog is now menu-driven.
- Improved icon handling.
- Corrected progress bar problem when extracting stored (uncompressed) files.
Version 6.1 28th Sept 2007
- Added support for Data Execution Prevention (Windows XP SP2 and Vista onwards).
Version 6.0 29th July 2007
- Added support for Windows Vista.
If an attempt is made to overwrite protected files, access will be denied instead of using Vista file virtualization.
To overwrite protected files, Zipfocus must be run with administrator privileges.
- The configuration file Zipfocus.ini, if present, must be located in the application data directory.
Version 5.1.01 25th Feb 2007
- Added support for zip archives that have partially blank file headers.
Information required for extraction is taken from the central directory.
Version 5.1 2nd Oct 2006
- Minor changes.
Version 5.0 20th Sept 2006
- Visual customisations have been discontinued.
- Functionality is broadly unchanged.
Version 3.1 5th March 2006
- Replaced the inflate engine.
Added support for deflate64 compression (also known as enhanced deflate).
- Added archive integrity test accessible by using /Test switch or *Test as the destination directory.
- Added ShowDirs option to hide redundant directory entries.
- Added option to customise titlebar.
- Added option to change the color of the logo area.
- Added option to hide the icon normally displayed in the title bar.
- Minor changes have been made to appearance and behaviour.
- Other changes apply when used as a self-extractor.
Version 3.0.4 : Minor correction 21st December 2005
- Corrected an installation bug.
Previously, an existing .zip icon association could be overwritten.
Typically, this affected Windows XP if no other zip software was installed.
Version 3.0.3 : Minor upgrade 2nd December 2005
- Minor functional changes when used as a self-extractor.
No functional changes apply when used as a zip file reader.
- Adjusted the default colorscheme.
Version 3.0.2 : Minor upgrade not published but provided on request
- File dates are displayed.
Version 3.0.1 : Minor upgrade 30th August 2005
- Fixed problem that caused archives with many files to open slowly.
- Added limited codepage support.
- The style of the header has been changed to allow the display of sorting arrows.
- Several minor improvements have been made to behaviour.